David Williams' Home Page
I reside in Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA and my interests
These are some miscellaneous travel links:
- Meccano - see my creation, the
Meccano Home Page (MeccanoNet) - Canada.
- See also the
Canadian Modeling Association
for Meccano & Allied Systems (CMAMAS).
- I've always liked
Doctor Who, which returned to BBC in March 2005.
- Black Humour - see
The Gashlycrumb Tinies
- See the
Edward Gorey House
- Enjoy a
Random Joke [rec.humor.funny]
- Bicycling - see the
Edmonton Bicycle and Touring Club (EBTC).
- Music, all sorts of odd stuff, especially music videos.
Among my favourite bands are
K C and the Sunshine Band, DEVO, Aqua, Vengaboys, Men Without Hats,
Was (Not Was), The Cars, Amazulu, Earth, Wind and Fire, Boney M, Billy Joel,
Eurythmics, Katy Perry, Walk off the Earth, Sam and the Womp, Arcade Fire,
and many, many more.
A great Zydeco song is Sweet Joline by Wayne Toups.
- My son's "Frogs and Toads" webpage is located here:
- See the Edmonton Reptile & Amphibian Society
- My brother's "Biblical Studies" webpage is located here:
- From past travels in Thailand, Mekhong Whiskey!
- Travelling, particularly in Asia.
I've been to Japan, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand,
Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar (Burma), India, Nepal, Pakistan & Bangladesh.
In America, I've been to USA, Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama.
- These are some travel items that I've collected over the years:
On the right is a wall hanging from Burma (Myanmar) purchased in 1985.
Last updated: July 21, 2017